This year I decided to change that and make my own and I could not believe how easy it was! Don’t believe me? Its only two ingredients and only took five minutes…try it. I bet you will impress everyone on Christmas!
14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Combine the milk and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minutes.
- Remove and stir, if not smooth microwave for another 15 seconds, Repeat until completely smooth.
- Pour the fudge into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Spread it evenly and let it set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Pick up the parchment paper from the dish and place on a cutting a board and cut into 1 inch squares.