- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup minute rice, uncooked
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef until done and place in the slow cooker.
- Place in all the onions, beef stock, apple cider vinegar and tomato sauce, cook on low for 6 hours
- Add the chopped cabbage, cook on low for 1-2 hours, until tender
- In the last 15-20 minutes, add the rice and it'll cook on it's own. Check after 10 minutes and then every few minutes until fully cooked.
I can’t wait to make this again!