1 cup Sugar
2/3 cup Canned Pumpkin
3/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans (Optional)
1 cup Powdered Sugar
3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbpn Softened Butter
8 oz Cream Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375. Cover a 15x10x1 inch baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with baking spray or grease and flour.
- In your standing mixer, beat eggs on high for five minutes. Slowly add the sugar and pumpkin. Once fully integrated add flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Pour and spread evenly in the pan, trying to not get any under the paper. If desired sprinkle walnuts or pecans on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375, if needed rotate the pan once in the middle of baking. Remove from heat and turn out onto a linen town and dusted with powder sugar. Slowly peel off the parchment paper and roll the cake up n the towel. Let cool.
- Filling - mix powdered sugar, vanilla, butter, and cream cheese until smooth.
- Slowly unroll the cake and spread the filling over the caking, but staying away from the edges. Roll up the cake again and cover and keep cook until serving.