3 chicken breasts
1 1/2 cups bell pepper (I used red, yellow, and green)
2 cups broccoli florets (I used frozen)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Chop all the veggies into large pieces. Cut the chicken into cubes using another cutting board.
- Place the chicken and veggies in a medium sheet pan.
- Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the veggies and chicken is cooked.
Enjoy as is or eat with rice or salad.