• 8 oz. can of crescent dough sheet
• 1 ½ tablespoons melted butter
• 1 ½ tablespoons light brown sugar
For the filling:
• ¼ cup powdered sugar
• ½ teaspoon vanilla-optional
• 4 oz. softened cream cheese
• ¼ cup strawberry jam
For the Glaze:
• 1/3 cup powdered sugar
• 1–2 teaspoons milk or cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- To make the filling mix softened cream cheese with ¼ cup powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Stir brown sugar and melted butter until sugar dissolves, set aside.
- Open the can of crescent dough. Using a serrated knife cut the slices about ¾ inch thick. Arrange them onto the baking sheet leaving 2-inch space apart.
- Press the center of each roll to make a deep indentation in center of each roll.
- Pipe in the cream cheese mixture in the indentation.
- Pipe in the strawberry jam over cream cheese.
- Brush the edges of each round (around the filling) with the melted butter and brown sugar mixture.
- Bake 16-18 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- To make the glaze stir ¼ cup powdered sugar and milk. Start with 1 teaspoon milk and add more if needed to get the desired consistency. Drizzle the rolls and serve.