- Puff Pastry
- 4 Peaches, sliced thinly
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp water
- Begin by heating your oven to 400 F.
- Bring a sheet of puff pastry to room temperature.
- Gently unfold the dough and, using a sharp knife, score it about 1 inch from the edge, making a rectangle all the way around. Inside the rectangle, dot the dough to prevent it from puffing.
- Layer the peach slices on top of the pierced dough and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Distribute the cubed butter evenly over the peaches.
- Brush the visible dough with egg wash (egg beat with 1 tablespoon of water).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.