For the charcuterie board in the picture:
- Four types of deli meat; chicken breast, turkey breast, ham, and salami
- Four types of cheese; swiss, cheddar, colby, and gouda
- Four types of crackers; two round kind and two square kinds (one being gluten-free)
- Four types of fruit; red and green grapes, strawberries, and blueberries.
- Two bowls filled with dried cranberries and raisins (something I don’t always do, but I like having one or two bowls on a board)
Charcuterie Boards are usually a great crowd pleaser and a lot of people will be impressed with the presentation and options for them to snack on. I know the Bible study attendees were!