- 3-4 medium, overripe bananas
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- dash of ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 bag of mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9x5 loaf baking pan by lining it with parchment or foil and lightly spraying nonstick spray.
- Mash the bananas with a fork or whisk. Whisk in the sugar, egg, vanilla, and vegetable oil.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. The batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan (top with more chocolate chips if you want). Bake for 55-60 minutes.
Y’all the bread was amazing, warm mini chocolate chips that melted in the mouth, with the subtle taste of banana was the perfect breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning!